MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R AIO CPU CoolerS3-640048
- TIMELESS RELIABILITY - The motor ceramic bearing has been designed to stand up to 100,000 hours of life expectancy.
- TOTAL RGB FAN CONTROL The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- ROTATABLE CAP - Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN - The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R AIO CPU Cooler
CONQUER THE BATTLEFIELD
The MAG series was born through rigorous quality testing and designed to be a symbol of sturdiness and durability. Focused on providing the best user experience, the MAG series has a simple installation process coupled with a friendly user interface making it the best choice for entry level gamers.
The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID has everything you're looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective. Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
DIY 2.0 – INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.
MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
MAG CORELIQUID 240R's noise level is significantly lower than that of competitor's by 10%.
Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
- NUMBER OF FANS : 2
- FAN DIMENSIONS : 120 x 120 x 25mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 0.98 inches
- FAN SPEED : 500 ~ 2000 RPM
- FAN POWER CONSUMPTION : 1.8 W
- FAN RATED CURRENT : 0.15 A
- FAN RATED VOLTAGE : 12V DC
- FAN BEARING : Two Ball Bearing
- FAN AIR PRESSURE : 0.23 ~ 2.39 mmH2O
- FAN NOISE LEVEL : 14.3 ~ 34.3 dBA
- FAN AIR FLOW : 21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM
- FAN LIGHTIN : G ARGB
- FAN ARGB CABLE CONNECTOR : Pin + Socket
- PWM MODE : Yes
- FAN CABLE LENGTH (5V ARGB / PWM CABLE) : 550 / 350mm; 21.65 / 13.78 inches
- RADIATOR MATERIAL : Aluminum
- RADIATOR DIMENSIONS : 274 x 120 x 27mm / 10.79 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches
- RADIATOR WATER COOLING PIPE LENGTH : 400mm / 15.75 inches
- BLOCK DIMENSIONS : 80.57x 66.82 x 48.58mm / 3.17 x 2.63 x 1.91 inches
- BLOCK LIGHTING : ARGB
- BLOCK ARGB 5V CABLE LENGTH : 400mm / 15.75 inches
- BLOCK ARGB CABLE CONNECTOR : Pin + Socket
- PUMP LOAD CURRENT : 0.34 A
- PUMP RATED VOLTAGE : 12V DC
- PUMP SPEED : 4200 RPM
- PUMP POWER CONSUMPTION : 4.08W
- INTEL SOCKET : LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066
- AMD SOCKET : AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- ACCESSORIES : 1 to 2 Fan PWM cable x 1, PSU Molex 4-Pin to 4-Pin(2 Pin Wired) Fan cable x 1
We Also Recommend
Intel Core i9-12900K 16-Core 3.2 GHz LGA 1700