Logitech G923 TRUEFORCE SIM Racing wheel for PC, Xbox SeriesS1-450992
- Closed-loop motor control
- Programmable dual clutch launch assist
- Professional finish
- Integrated centre marker and rotary dial
- On-wheel game controls
- 24-point selection dial
- Progressive brake pedal
- Built-in rev indicator
- Customise with G Hub
- Includes steering wheel and pedals
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
Logitech G923 TRUEFORCE SIM Racing wheel for PC, Xbox Series
FEEL THE FUTURE OF RACING
Meet the next generation of racing wheels. The award-winning Logitech G design is reengineered to dial into your game physics, delivering unprecedented realism. Feel the pistons pumping, the gravel crunching, and every shift, drift, and hairpin turn like never before.
Our latest innovation in force feedback technology connects directly to in-game simulation engines and physics to produce higher fidelity, real-time responses. The feedback frequency range is also increased for dramatically improved detail and realism compared to previous generations.1TRUEFORCE and advanced features require game integration. Visit logitechg.com/support/g923-xb1 for a complete list of supported games.
CLOSED-LOOP MOTOR CONTROL
The right current means the right torque. G923’s advanced firmware monitors all the current flowing through the wheel motors, continuously adjusting voltage to match outputs from game physics. By going beyond default settings, G923 delivers pinpoint accuracy and unprecedented realism.
MORE TRACTION. LESS SMOKE.
Get off the starting line cleaner and faster with a programmable dual clutch launch assist in supported games.
CRAFTED FOR RACING
The classic design—modernized. The new colorway, premium brushed metal, automotive-style leather stitching, and polished pedals give G923 a professional finish. Form follows function with an integrated center marker and rotary dial.
ON-WHEEL GAME CONTROLS
Complete Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One or PS4 controls are built right into the steering wheel. No matter how you race, every command is directly at hand.
24-POINT SELECTION DIAL
Traction, torque, brake force—it’s all adjustable from an integrated dial that you control.
*TRUEFORCE and advanced features require game integration.
PROGRESSIVE BRAKE PEDAL
More responsive, more accurate. The progressive spring mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a real racing experience. Reposition the pedal faces for heel-toe maneuvers and even more control.
BUILT-IN REV INDICATOR
Built-in colored LEDs show your RPM range in supported games. See when you’re redline-ing—right in your line of sight.
CUSTOMIZE WITH G HUB
Take full control of your rig. Adjust wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customization via powerful G HUB Gaming Software for PC. Custom-build multiple profiles for any game and application.
REQUIREMENTS (XBOX SERIES X|S AND XBOX ONE)
- Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One game system
- Windows® 10, 8, 8.1 & 7
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
- USB 2.0 port
- Game that supports Logitech force feedback racing wheel.
- Steering wheel
- Power supply
- User documentation
WHEEL PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height : 270 mm (10.6 in)
- Width : 260 mm (10.2 in)
- Depth : 278 mm (10.9 in)
- Weight without cables : 2.25 kg (4.6 Pounds)
PEDALS PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height : 167 mm (6.5 in)
- Width : 428.5 mm (18.4 in)
- Depth : 311 mm (12.2 in)
- Weight without cables : 3.1 kg (6.8 Pounds)
WHEEL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Rotation : 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback with TRUEFORCE
- Overheat safeguard
PEDAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes : Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft : Steel
- Shifter paddles : Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps : Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms : cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces : Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves : Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)