Elgato Wave:3 Digital Mixing and Premium MicrophoneS1-34909410
- Condenser capsule with a tight cardioid polar pattern captures speech with precision
- Use the Wave Link app to control Wave: 3 and up to seven other audio sources, plus create two independent mixes
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz analog to digital conversion delivers lush detail
- Proprietary Clipguard technology makes distortion virtually impossible
- Superior circuitry ensures seamless audio signal transmission
Elgato Wave:3 Digital Mixing and Premium Microphone
TAILORED FOR CREATORS
Quality content requires excellent sound. You need a broadcast-grade microphone that plugs directly into your setup, and a mixer to blend audio sources with ease. Meet Wave:3 — your complete solution.
BRILLIANT BY DESIGN
Elegant architecture. Impeccable audio. Robust, tactile control. Wave:3 looks and sounds the part without stealing the show.
LEWITT AUDIO INSIDE
Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, LEWITT Audio subjects its microphones to rigorous calibration and quality control in world-class testing facilities with seasoned sound engineers. That’s how they get their microphones into legendary recording studios, and why we’ve equipped Wave microphones with their audio technology. It’s how you get that sonic signature your audience will notice.
GET AMPED WITHOUT CLIPPING
Now you don’t need to watch levels while live, nor attempt to salvage distorted audio in post production. When input levels peak, proprietary Clipguard technology instantly reroutes sound through a second signal path that runs at a lower volume. The result is clean audio output, no matter how loud you scream.
UP TO NINE CHANNELS
Game audio, voice chat, music, alerts, samples, multiple mics* and more. Nine independent input channels let you blend audio sources in real time.
*Multiple Wave mics are not supported at this time
Create two completely independent output mixes — one for you, one for your audience — and monitor each on the fly.
Mute copyrighted music in your stream mix to avoid violations, and keep listening via your monitor mix.
Add Wave Link as a master audio source in OBS Studio to take complete control of your audio workflow.
Wave Link uses less than 1% of your CPU* — no external audio processing hardware required.
YOUR WORKFLOW. EVOLVED.
Stream Deck works seamlessly with Wave Link to give you complete studio control. Easily set keys to mute sources, adjust levels and skip tracks — anything. Or create Multi Actions to adjust audio, lighting and camera settings simultaneously — all with a single tap. It’s advanced A/V automation at your fingertips. Tactile and fully customizable. A hybrid mixing solution like no other.
- CAPSULE : 17 mm Electret
- POLAR PATTERN : Cardioid
- RESOLUTION : 24-bit
- SAMPLE RATE : 48 / 96 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 70 - 20000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY : -25dBFS (min gain) | 15dBFS (max gain)
- MAX SPL : 120dB (140dB Clipguard engaged)
- DYNAMIC RANGE : 95dB (115dB Clipguard engaged)
- INTERFACE : USB-C
- DIMENSIONS : 153 x 66 x 40 mm / 6.0 x 2.6 x 1.6 in
- WEIGHT : Mic & U-Mount 280 g / 9.88 oz | Base 305 g / 10.76 oz
- IN THE BOX : Wave:3, USB-C Cable, Desktop Stand, Boom Arm Adapter, Quick Start Guide
We Also Recommend
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB USB Condenser Microphone for PC, PS4 and Mac
STB Gaming Twitch Streaming Microphone Bundle