Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio InterfaceS16-00902
The simplest model in the range, The third-generation Scarlett solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of focus rite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound.
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more Open sound. One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass. Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24 bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analog Outputs: 2 TRS
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Warranty: 1 year
What Is In The Box
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
THE INTERFACE WE'VE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR
Scarlett’s most compact interface – thousands of guitar players use Solo to capture studio-quality sound every day. Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Scarlett Solo is giving musicians worldwide professional sounding results everywhere, all the time.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Getting studio-quality recordings at home has never been easier. Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SOUND
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your two-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.
We Also Recommend
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB USB Condenser Microphone for PC, PS4 and Mac
STB Gaming Twitch Streaming Microphone Bundle