HyperX Alloy Origins 60 Mechanical Gaming KeyboardS1-8006423
- Petite 60% form factor
- HyperX mechanical switches1
- Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Double shot PBT keycaps with side-printed secondary functions
- RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
- Three adjustable keyboard angles and detachable USB-C cable
- Included keycap puller and additional keycaps
- Onboard memory
- Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover functionalities
- Multi-platform compatibility
HyperX Alloy Origins 60 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The HyperX Alloy Origins™ 60 is a supremely portable 60% form factor keyboard that gives you more room for sweeping mouse movements. It features a durable, full aluminum body, and reliable HyperX switches balanced for speed and performance which are rated to withstand 80 million keypresses. The stock double shot PBT keycaps have secondary functions printed on them so you can quickly locate additional functionality. Let your style shine bright with the HyperX switches’ exposed LED design, and stunning lighting effects. Further customize your keyboard with macros, personalized lighting profiles, and more with HyperX NGENUITY software.
Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
The aluminum casing keeps the keyboard structurally sound and stable when the action gets intense and the game hangs in the balance; battle after battle, night after night.
Double shot PBT keycaps with side-printed secondary functions
The keycaps are designed with durable PBT material that is resistant to wear, friction, and solvents. Secondary functions are printed on the sides of the keycaps for quick recognition.
HyperX Mechanical switches1
The key switches are custom-designed to be a balance of responsiveness and accuracy, featuring a short travel time and low actuation force. They’re also reliable, rated for 80 million keypresses with no loss of quality.
RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects
Get brighter, more luminous RGB lighting, thanks to the exposed LED design of the HyperX mechanical switches.
Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY
Customize Game Mode, build macros, and set up per-key lighting and effects.
Three adjustable keyboard angles and detachable USB-C cable
Two-step keyboard feet allow you to set your keyboard up at 3 different tilt angles. A detachable USB-C cable makes this ultra-compact keyboard super portable.
Included keycap puller and additional keycaps
A keycap puller, an additional Esc key, and the special alternate spacebar design for the Alloy Origins 60 are included for additional customization.
- Switch : HyperX Switch
- Type : Mechanical
- Backlight : RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects : Per key RGB lighting2 and 5 brightness levels
- Onboard memory : 3 profiles
- Connection type : USB-C to USB-A
- Anti-ghosting : 100% anti-ghosting
- Key rollover : N-key mode
- Media control : Yes
- Game Mode : Yes
- OS compatibility : Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Switch : HyperX Red Switch
- Operation style : Linear
- Operating force : 45g
- Actuation point : 1.8 mm
- Total travel distance : 3.8 mm
- Life span (keystrokes) : 80 million
- Type : Detachable, Braided
- Length : 1.8 m
- Width : 296.0 mm
- Depth : 105.5 mm
- Height : 36.9 mm
- Weight (keyboard and cable) : 781.5 g
- Material : PBT3
We Also Recommend
Ducky One 3 Mini Daybreak Red switch Keyboard
Fiodio Mechanical Gaming Keyboard LED Rainbow Gaming Backlit
Glorious GMMK-Full Size Gaming Keyboard white