HyperX Cloud II Wireless Gaming HeadsetS0-634427
- HyperX Signature Memory Foam and Premium Leatherette
- HyperX 7.1 Surround Sound1
- Built-in mic monitoring - available on Cloud II Wireless
- 53mm Drivers
- Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone
- Durable aluminum frame
- Multi-platform compatibility
HyperX Cloud II Wireless - Gaming Headset
The HyperX Cloud was built to be an ultra-comfortable gaming headset with amazing sound. We put a lot of thought into the details of our HyperX signature memory foam, the premium leatherette, clamping force, and weight distribution to create a headset that’s comfortable through long gaming sessions. It’s no wonder that it’s become the preferred gaming headset for millions of gamers. Whether you want to focus on the competition or relax with some of your favorite games, there’s a Cloud that’s perfect for you.
Legendary Comfort Goes Wireless
The comfort of the Cloud II Wireless is a perfect match for a long-lasting battery and a fast 2.4Ghz wireless connection.
HyperX Signature Comfort
Feel the HyperX difference in the details like our signature memory foam, premium leatherette, weight distribution and clamping force. A more comfortable experience is achieved with the adjustment of these factors. This makes a huge difference during longer gaming sessions or whenever headset is being worn for long periods of time.
Hear the rich, impactful sounds of your games with clarity and precision. Specially-tuned 53mm drivers let you lose yourself in the game world or focus on important audio cues.
Durable, reliable headset
The aluminum frame is flexible enough to adjust for various head sizes and built tough, so it’s ready to play, day in and day out.
Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound
7.1 can be toggled on for improved positional audio and an expanded sense of space
Detachable, noise-cancelling mic
Keep communications clear and reduce ambient noise so it won’t affect your voice chat
Built-in mic monitoring
Allows you to listen to your voice so you’re not speaking too loudly while the headset is on.
- Driver : Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Type : Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response : 15Hz–20kHz
- Impedance : 60 Ω
- Sound pressure level : 104dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D. : ≤ 1%
- Weight : 300g
- Weight with mic : 309g
- Cable length and type : USB charge cable (0.5m)
- Battery life : 30 hours
- Wireless Range : 2.4 GHz (Up to 20 meters)
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern : Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response : 50Hz-6.8kHz
- Sensitivity : -20dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
We Also Recommend
Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro X Studio Closed-Back Headphones
Razer BlackShark V2 X Wired 7.1 Surround Headset Green